Setting Up Bold Recurring Orders on Shopify
What to expect when using Bold Recurring Orders!
Subscription ordering can have a positive impact on your retail business.
However, for most small business owners, the tasks required to maintain a subscription ordering system for their store is overwhelming. Consider the tasks associated with addressing failed subscriptions, out of stock items, failed credit card payments, delayed shipments, refunds and more. Offering subscription ordering adds a whole new dynamic to your business. If you’re ready to offer recurring orders. Here’s what you need to know.
Bold Recurring Orders FAQ's
Bold Recurring Orders Instructions
Step One – Code Installation
The first step is to install the code necessary to display the “subscribe & save” messaging on your Shopify website. This video discusses the three main options for installing the code from Bold on your Shopify template.
Step Two – Sync Product Catalog
The second step is to sync your Endless Aisles product catalog with your recurring orders app. Here are the product groupings for your smart collections:
- Tag: Cat, Tag: Wet Food
- Tag: Cat, Tag: Dry Food
- Tag Dog, Tag: Wet Food
- Tag Dog, Tag: Dry Food
- Tag: Freeze-dried
- Tag: Beds
- Tag: Crates & Gates
- Tag: Treats
- Tags: Bowls & Feeders, Cleaning & Potty, Grooming, Leashes, Toys, Flea & Tick
Step Three – Set up notifications
The third step is setting up email notifications for triggering events. Customers and staff will need to be notified of updates and changes with their subscription ordering system.
Visit this link to learn more about Setting up Email Notifications in Bold Recurring Orders.
Retailer's Ongoing Responsibilities
- Help customers manage their accounts (update order frequency, swap products, apply discount codes, etc)
- Apply Discount Codes to Existing Orders
- Set up Discount Codes for Recurring Orders
- Sync new products to subscription groups in Recurring Orders
- Update prices on active subscriptions
- Manage Declined & Failed Payments
- Manage Order Refunds
- Manage Inventory tied to Existing Recurring Orders
- Manage discontinued/deleted items tied to Recurring Orders
- Returns tied to Subscription Orders
- Manage Settings
Bold Recurring Orders Help
Bold offers extensive support via email, telephone and through library of frequently asked questions all documented on their company website. This information and these services are all available to you at the following locations: